This mini projector is suitable for home, business and entertainment. It comes with built-in media player supporting playback of video (AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV9/VC1, ASF, RM/RMVB, FLV), audio (MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, AAC/AAC+, MPEG 1/2) and phoo display (JPEG, BMP, GIF).
This mini projector aslo supports video input for projection from computer VGA, A/V from DVD player.
This mini projector also comes with USB port and memory card slot. Video and audio in USB flash drive and SD/MMC card can be read and playback directly.
* Red LED, LCOS technology, more bright-colored and smooth image.
* Support 16:9 cinema mode, bring you vivid theatre effect, electric zooming function.
* Machine lock function, secure for using.
* Off-axis projection, easy for installatiion.
Projection size and projection distance:
* Connectiong to a computer or laptop
Be sure that the projector and the computer are power off. Connecting the VGA cable, one end to computer VGA output and another end to projector VGA input. Set the computer outpot to 800*600 resolution, 60Hz refresh frequency.
* Connecting to audio /video device and headphone.
Connecting one end of the AV cable to AV input, the yellow wire to video output and red/white to audio output ( left and right channel), another end to the projector.
* Connecting to USB flash drive and SD card
Insert USB flash drive or SD card which contains media content for projection into the USB port or memory card slot directly.
* User power adapter enclosed, please don't use other power adapter.
* Please handle with care to avoid damage.
* Don't insert any metal material into the projector ventilation opening, or insertany material into this product.
* Please don't cover the projector when it's working to avoid over heat.
* Please do not block up the ventilation opening. Be sure that there is no dodging objects around the projector within 30cm.
* Power off and take out the power plug from power socket when the projector is not in use.
* Stop use the projector if it's over heat.
Projector, power cable, adapter, AV cable, remote control, user guide, ceilling mount (optional).