AGME Coolers components assembly special machine
Prensas, Máquinas Especiais, Prensas Hidráulicas
Agme has recently delivered a cooler components assembly machine. This special module was designed and manufactured for a national automotive component supplier who is leader in the truck components manufacturing.
The required processes were tube endforming, part calibrations and bushes and plates insertion in an only machine.
The solution developed by Agme is an assembly machine, consisting of the following features:
• Tool for placing flanges and baffles on a Y-axis slide
• Tube control and self-centring system
• 3 AGME hydraulic units for the MPH-5 press with tool holder and conical punches
• 1 hydraulic unit for the AGME MPH-5 press
• Component presence sensors
• Control with Siemens Automata.
After the flange, baffles and tubes are manually loaded into the machine, the following operations take place in this customized machine:
- Sense that the tube is loaded
- Tube endforming
- Calibrate one side of the tube
- Calibrate the other side of the tube
- Feed the hood and bushes to the first work station.
- Nailing of bushes and hood sub-unit
, Máquinas de formagem
, Máquinas Especiais
, Máquinas para montagens especiais
, Prensas alternadas
, Prensas Hidráulicas