AGME special purpose machine for riveting pins and assemble components
AGME designs and manufacture customized machines for riveting pins and assembling components. This special purpose machine assembles a bearing with the shaft, guiding roll and guiding pin bracket.
It has two workstations where the following processes are performed:
- Joining of the guide, roll and pin bracket forming the shaft in a vertical way.
- Insertion of this subassembly on the bearing.
After the manual feeding of the parts, the two processes are performed by pressing the start button. Both workstations share the electric cabinet with an automata and panel, guarding barriers and operating control.
The first workstation is composed of:
- One AGME mini hydraulic press with adjustable force
- Fixture with poka-yoke
- Punch for forming with a device for the extraction
- Pressure switch to guarantee the achieved force
The second workstation incorporates the following components:
- One AGME toggle press PRN-15
- One fixture and one punch
- One pneumatic timer that guarantees the achieved force
This machine makes it possible to assemble the components in a simple, efficient and fast way with high quality.